Saturday, May 23, 2009

What to do with a good idea?????

So I have these two amazing ideas but have know idea what to do with them. It would be at this moment of the blog where I would love to share with you my two extraordinary ideas....but alas, I can not for one day I may figure out how to make them happen...and would not want my ideas out there over the internet. BUT, I will say what they pertain to.

GREAT IDEA NUMERO UNO: great idea
I came up with this idea about 2 years ago during my slot machine addiction. A perfect slogan for the Hard Rock. Perfect. Awesome. They would love it. I even tried calling them to get directed to their marketing department but the operator that answered the phone just thought I was a wacko.

GREAT IDEA NUMERO DOS:
An entire greeting card line. Something that I have not seen yet. I have the perfect idea...it's a money maker for them for sure....that is all I can say.

So there you go, I have a brain that is sitting on a goldmine but I have no clue how to cash in. What a waste!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i have an idea... learn how to spell!!!! wacko and waste. you know I'm just joshing with ya. you can always call big idea with donny deutsch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who needs to spell correctly? LOL. (but now I will be going back to edit) :-)

    ReplyDelete