Monday, January 12, 2009

And the Golden Globe goes to...........

Ok, so it was not the most exciting Golden Globes but it had its moments. First of all, Mickey Rourke? Seriously? He is alive? I thought the only movie he ever did was 91/2 weeks....and wow, that was quite a movie. But he sure looked interesting to say the least. Did ya'll catch the birdie his director gave him. I guess they can't bleep out a visual.




Let me also say that I was very disappointed that my two loves, Hugh Laurie and Denis Leary, did not win their awards. I would give them an award any day....come on over boys, get your award, I love you.
And on to Brangelina....
Ok, so they are hot but I hate them. I mean I really dislike Angelina, and so Brad, because of association, you suck. No awards for them but I am sure they will adopt another kid as a consolation prize.



Drew Barrymore...Drew, Drew, Drew. If there isn't two things our mom's teach us its wear clean underwear everyday and most importantly brush your damn hair before presenting at the Golden Globes. She looked like she just got off the back of a hog.



Well folks, I hope you enjoyed my recap. Today is Monday and I have already checked my T.V. guide schedule and there NOTHING on tonight. Hopefully my Tivo will surprise me with something good to watch.




1 comment:

  1. your blog page is awesome! thanks for the recap...unfortunately was at my mother in laws's house and missed it. ttyl, rayli

    ReplyDelete